what do you call it?

Any idea what this is?
What it was used for?
Why did I buy it?

What would you do with it?

Any thoughts?
It’s about 7″ in length and each hole is about 15mm.

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

peace. love. rust.

11 thoughts on “what do you call it?

  1. Haven’t a clue BUT looks like we need it to go behind our TV to separate tons of cables lol Hubby didn’t know either – said holes may have been placed there to keep it from weighing so much.
    It could be placed on a rod of some sort and used to “hook” more “stuff” on or as a ribbon separator. The tension is building – can’t wait to hear.

  2. How about attaching it to an old barn board and using it to hold necklaces? Not sure what it was but I think it has potential to be part of something fabulous!

  3. a toothbrush holder for a family of nine?
    a fancy toilet paper holder?

    you will probably use it to make something wonderful! 😉

    Not sure what I would do with it…

    Can’t wait to see what you do!

  4. It looked like a farm accessory to me, so I asked my husband the old farmer. He believes it is a piece used behind the horses of a horse drawn implement. This piece would adjust the depth of a plow by putting a pin in one of the holes to raise or lower it. That’s his educated guess!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: